About 129 Bratton
Village Park is a unique pocket neighborhood in the heart of Mt. Pleasant. Located within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, shops, Shem Creek & the beaches of Sullivan's Island. Click here to view the location. Built by local award winning New Leaf Builders, 129 Bratton is an amazing home ready for its new owners.
The 1st floor features an open living area, stunning kitchen with quartz counters, drop zone at the entrance and a home office with ship lap walls.
The 2nd floor is a spacious master suite with walk-in closet, gorgeous bathroom & bonus room for a study, changing room, etc.
The 3rd floor features 2 spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, large landing area along with the roof top deck, which boasts gorgeous views of live oaks and the community park.
Outdoor spaces include the gorgeous community park, 1st floor screened porch, 2nd floor covered porch & 3rd floor room top deck.
The monthly HOA covers all of the community landscaping and individual house landscaping so this is true maintenance free living. Just park your car and walk - something different in today's world!
Key features include
• Pure white quartz counters in the kitchen and all
• 5" handscraped hardwood thoughout the home
• Gorgeous custom tile work in all bathrooms and
• 42" kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers
featuring grey lowers and white uppers
• BOSCH stainelss steel appliances with gas range
Tankless water heater
• Pre-wired for surround sound speakers
• Beautiful trim details
• Subway tile kitchen backsplash
• Crown molding
• Rain shower head feature in the master shower
with frameless glass shower door
• Wood shelving in the master closets
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Window treatments throughout